||January 31st, 2015
||The Password Warehouse is the perfect
add-in to manage all of your important and private information.
Built around a powerful encryption routine, Password Warehouse gives you peace-of-mind when storing your web site
addresses, equipment passwords, credit cards, and more.
Includes the following
· Fully customizable
· Public and private entries.
· System tray locking.
· Discreet feature.
· Attachment support.
· Reminder support.
Click here to view full-screen image.
The file that you
will download is called PGMV28G.EXE. This is your setup program.
Once you have downloaded the setup program, run it and follow the installation instructions.
· The installation program will install the system files, including the .GAM file
required to add to your console.
· From the GURU console, click on SYSTEM, and then INSTALL ADD-IN. A new dialog
box will appear.
· Click on BROWSE and select the IDENTIFY.GAM file that you just downloaded and
then click on OK.
· A confirmation message should now appear stating the add-in was successfully installed.
Click OK to close.
· From the console, click on TOOLS. You should now see the new add-in you just installed.
· Just double-click on the PASSWORD WAREHOUSE add-in to start!