||August 3rd, 2017
||Start making your life easier by managing
all your maintenance-related needs via the Maintenance Manager add-in-- one of the most powerful, user-friendly,
and inexpensive maintenance programs available anywhere.
Includes the following
· Multiple frequencies including daily, yearly, meter-based, seasonal.
· Visual scheduling with forecasting capabilities.
· Activity health analysis.
· Failure Modes and Root Cause collection.
· Individual activity record tracking.
· Complete management of tools, labor, and associated costs.
· Easy-to-use workload balancing tool.
· Schedule compliance reporting.
· On-Time performance analysis/reporting.
· Built-in approval system, including automatic approval option.
· Automatic part consumption support.
· Many canned reports, custom reports, and analysis graphs.
· Built-in report editor.
· Built-in archiving utility & viewer.
Click here to view full-screen image.
The file that you
will download is called MMRL90A.EXE. This is your setup program.
· Once you have downloaded the setup program, run it and follow the installation
· The installation program will install the system files, including the .GAM file
required to add to your console.
· From the GURU console, click on SYSTEM, and then INSTALL ADD-IN. A new dialog
box will appear.
· Click on BROWSE and select the IDENTIFY.GAM file that you just downloaded and
then click on OK.
· A confirmation message should now appear stating the add-in was successfully installed.
Click OK to close.
· From the console, click on APPLICATIONS. You should now see the new add-in you
· Just double-click on the MAINTENANCE MANAGER add-in to start!