||March 18th, 2016
||Start getting a handle on your inventory!
The Inventory Manager provides you with many powerful features to allow you to finally gain control and accuracy
of your inventoried items. An easy-to-use system, but powerful enough to manage any type of system.
Includes the following
· Part substitutions.
· Multiple manufacturer/vendor support.
· Automatic consumption and manual transactions.
· Complete re-order point settings.
· Automatic purchase order generation support.
· Built-in report editor.
· Attachment support.
· Automatic standard cost calculation and actual cost updating.
Click here to view full-screen image.
The file that you
will download is called INV60HWK.EXE. This is your setup program.
Once you have downloaded the setup program, run it and follow the installation instructions.
· The installation program will install the system files, including the .GAM file
required to add to your console.
· From the GURU console, click on SYSTEM, and then INSTALL ADD-IN. A new dialog
box will appear.
· Click on BROWSE and select the IDENTIFY.GAM file that you just downloaded and
then click on OK.
· A confirmation message should now appear stating the add-in was successfully installed.
Click OK to close.
· From the console, click on APPLICATIONS. You should now see the new add-in you
· Just double-click on the INVENTORY MANAGER add-in to start!