||January 23rd, 2015
||The Access Editor add-in allows you
to change the predefined access levels that accompany each add-in. This utility also provides the ability to modify
the original access levels for any attachment that has been created.
Includes the following
· Ability to modify predefined security levels for attachments & add-ins.
· Reminder creation.
Click here to view full-screen image.
The file that you
will download is called GAEV32R.EXE. This is your setup program.
Once you have downloaded the setup program, run it and follow the installation instructions.
· The installation program will install the system files, including the .GAM file
required to add to your console.
· From the GURU console, click on SYSTEM, and then INSTALL ADD-IN. A new dialog
box will appear.
· Click on BROWSE and select the IDENTIFY.GAM file that you just downloaded and
then click on OK.
· A confirmation message should appear stating the add-in was successfully installed.
Click OK to close.
· From the console, click on ADMINISTRATION. You should now see the new add-in you
· Just double-click on the ACCESS EDITOR add-in to start!